friends says

a friend wipes your tears away when you are rejected by a crush... but a best friend will go up to him and say "its because your gay isn't it
* * * * * * * * *
The best love is waking up to your best friend everyday!
* * * * * * * * *

I hear and forget. I see and remember. I do and I understand. hats what friends do.
* * * * * * * * *

friends don't have to be lovers, but lovers have to be friends
* * * * * * * * *

It is easy to love someone tough to be friend and toughest to remain friend forever
* * * * * * * * *


Friends are like pee. Everyone can see it but your the only one that can feel it!
* * * * * * * * *

You only have as many animals as the ecosystem can provide, but u only have as many friends as you can tolerate the bitching of!
* * * * * * * * *

The most beautiful discovery best friends can make is that they can grow separately without growing apart
* * * * * * * * *

“God makes lots of people in all colors, shapes, and sizes. He loves them very much, and what we need to realize is that calling people names because they’re different is wrong. Instead, we need to look on them in love and sing this song: ‘I can be your friend. I can be your friend. Any day in any weather. We can be friends and play together…’”
* * * * * * * * *
~I Can Be Your Friend sung by the veggies in Veggie Tales
* * * * * * * * *